Technical Marketing Actuary – SA0996
Our client is looking for a qualified actuary in Cape Town or Johannesburg who has a thorough understanding of the healthcare industry.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Play the lead role in the development, maintenance and implementation of the client acquisition strategy and retention strategies for existing clients.
- Remain up to date with macro and micro-economic conditions, legislation, competition, market sentiment, and the industry in general, to anticipate and plan for circumstances that may influence the client acquisition and strategies.
- Ensure that all opportunities to enhance the value proposition are identified, evaluated, developed and responded to in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Ensure appropriate market sectors are analysed, and value-add information is made available to the business.
- Work with product development to develop solutions for clients and tools for intermediaries, in an environment that competes head-to-head with other product providers.
- Work with the new business development team and IT to propose digital solutions for clients and brokers and bring actuarial insights into these solutions.
For more information, please contact Wilhelm ([email protected] or +27 (0)82 823 9978)