Technical Marketing Associate – SA1231
Our client is a South African Healthcare Consulting firm that has consistently delivered innovative medical aid administration and health risk management solutions for over four decades. As a member of the health-specialised actuarial team, you will assist the group’s Technical Marketing Actuary, as well as the Scheme Technical Marketing teams, with actuarial analyses, technical marketing material, presentation, and positioning support – working across the company’s growth initiatives.
Candidates who are interested should be a Senior Students with Healthcare experience, or at least a strong interest in the healthcare sector. Consulting or Technical Marketing, as well as SAS or SQL experience, will be advantageous. You will communicate with a variety of stakeholders, must be able to accurately transform data into actionable messaging and insights, must think strategically and understand the wider commercial environment, viewing issues from the client’s perspective. You should be a self-starter who acts with integrity and is adaptable to changing business demands.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the technical marketing and business development teams with key growth projects.
- Supporting product development and positioning of value across medical scheme clients.
- Conducting market research and competitor analyses.
- Extracting, manipulating and interrogating data to create technical marketing material and investigations.
- Supporting senior leadership with executive messaging to stakeholders across the industry.
- Assisting Marketing to improve technical aspects of messages and material.
For more information, please contact Henda ([email protected] or +27 (0)83 603 2961).