Technical Marketing Manager – SA1001
Our client is searching for a senior actuarial student up to a newly qualified actuary in Johannesburg to manage their risk products’ marketing function to ensure the implementation of actuarial activities and processes in order to deliver on approved operational plans in an effective and efficient manner.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Stay attuned to the needs of the market and developments in the finance sector, translating market knowledge into product innovations and new designs that are responsive to the needs of the clients.
- Proactively identify operational problems, determine cause and effect, select and implement the best solution to solve problems based on previous experience and understanding of the context.
- Make sound decisions and develop appropriate and, if necessary, alternative courses of action, based on logical assumptions, systematic thinking, and information, managing time and deadlines – resulting in desired outcomes.
- Manage to ensure service excellence in support of Treating the Customer Fairly (TCF) principles to build positive relationships and creates opportunities for exceptional service delivery.
- Implement and utilise risk, governance and compliance policies and processes effectively, to identify and manage risk exposure.
- Be able to exchange information and ideas in a clear and concise manner appropriate for the audience to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Be able to manage and encourage people, optimise their outputs and effectively manage relationships, to achieve organisational goals.
- Plan for and organise multiple work activities for team execution by assigning priorities against the set framework in light of the specific situational context.
- Schedule, allocate and effectively manage human resources within own area of responsibility.
For more information, please contact Henda ([email protected] or +27 (0)83 603 2961)