Financial Reinsurance Actuary – SA1417
Our client is a leading global provider of reinsurance, primary insurance and insurance-related risk solutions. They are looking for a Qualified Actuary to join their Financial Reinsurance team.
Candidates who are interested should have at least 7 years’ experience and sound technical understanding of life insurance dynamics – products, regulatory factors, market environment. Proficiency in actuarial modelling packages would be advantageous. You must have the ability to manage multiple deliverables as well as having analytical and statistical skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and designing custom Financial Reinsurance solutions with support from management.
- Marketing and presenting Financial Reinsurance solutions to our valued clients.
- Implementing the Financial Reinsurance solutions with a focus on risk management, profitability and credit measures of the company.
- Developing financial models and assessing the profitability of Financial Reinsurance transactions while analysing the risk and variability of profitability.
- Providing internal risk assessment, credit analysis and Financial Reinsurance transaction reports.
- Ensuring that data requirements and technical input needed to price Financial Reinsurance transactions are in place.
- Maintaining the highest standard of technical competence and ensuring that group guidelines are followed.
- Support the Life Business’ strategy and risk management function.
For more information, please contact Wilhelm ([email protected] or +27 (0)82 823 9978).