SPECIALIST ACTUARIAL RECRUITMENT SERVICES
At SA3, we have established ourselves as one of the leading ACTUARIAL RECRUITMENT firms in South Africa. We have built RELATIONSHIPS of TRUST with all the major employers in South Africa and have been the recruiter of choice for many satisfied candidates. We believe that our HONEST APPROACH and genuinely wanting to have a positive impact on the lives of others have set us apart from our competitors.
The fact that Wilhelm, Henda and Jurie are qualified actuaries have often helped the process along and have proven to be beneficial to both the candidates and employers. They know the South African market inside out and have many established contacts throughout the industry.
Whether you are looking to fill a strategic position or looking for a new challenge, we would love to help. We know that you will find our SERVICE excellent and the whole process to be QUICK, EFFICIENT, and PROFESSIONAL from start to finish.
We know the process of finding a new role can be daunting and we really want to help. We want you to remember us for making your life easier.
The services we offer to candidates:
- Where possible, every candidate will be met in person by a qualified actuary.
- We will professionally review your CV.
- We will NOT put your CV forward for a position without your consent.
- We will assist with the setting up of interviews and remind you the day before the interview to make sure you don’t forget.
- We will make sure you are properly briefed before an interview.
- We will provide you with interview tips.
- We will help you with salary negotiations.
- We can arrange distance interview facilities (via video conference or telephone).
- If an employer requires meeting you in person, we can assist you with traveling arrangements.
If an employer requires meeting you in person, we can assist you with traveling arrangements.
The majority of our clients come via referrals from satisfied colleagues and friends in the industry.
Give us call and put us to the test.
COMPANIES & EMPLOYERS
Trust is earned. We believe that we have done just that. SA3 has forged a reputation over the last decade for delivering quality candidates to numerous employers at various locations and levels.
The services we offer employers include:
- Extensive marketing to South African Actuarial professionals.
- All interested candidates will undergo a detailed screening process that will include:
- Meeting the candidate in person whenever practically possible.
- Determining the candidate’s abilities and experience by talking through their CV with them.
- Determining the candidate’s medium to long-term career objectives.
- Checks (credit, qualification, criminal record and references) will be done after the initial interview, once the employer indicates that they are interested in the candidate.
- We provide employers with CV’s and detailed comments, matching specific candidates with specific vacancies.
- If an employer wants to fill a specific vacancy urgently we also provide head-hunting services.
- We are able to arrange distance interview facilities (video conferencing or telephonic).
- If an employer requires meeting a candidate in person, we would be able to assist the candidate with travel arrangements.
- We want to establish a long-term relationship with employers and therefore align our goals with those of our clients. We offer a 100% return of any fees within 3 months should the placement not prove mutually beneficial.
Most Recent VACANCIES
Actuarial Manager: Data Insights – SA1092Experience Level: Qualified Actuary - Industries: Life Assurance, Data Science - Location: Johannesburg
Our client is looking for a new Data Insights Actuarial Manager. This role’s responsibilities will include the development and ownership of their data strategy, acquiring new sources of data to support this strategy and to convert data into business insights. This role will act as chair of their data governance council.
Actuarial Manager: Savings & Credit Products – SA1091Experience Level: Qualified Actuary - Industries: Life Assurance - Location: Johannesburg Our client is looking for a new Savings & Credit Products Actuarial Manager. This role will be responsible for the product design of both Savings and Credit products, the review and tailoring of their loyalty rewards specifically for their mass market clients and for monitoring product performance. Candidates who are interested should be Qualified Actuaries and have at least five years’ experience in product development or valuations.
Actuarial Pricing Analyst – SA1090Experience Level: Senior Actuarial Student - Industries: Short Term Insurance - Location: Johannesburg
Our client is searching for a Senior Actuarial Student to fulfill a key role in their Short Term Insurance Structuring & Solutions team. This role will work in a highly skilled and specialized team of motivated individuals, performing technically demanding calculations and interacting with all areas of the business.