SPECIALIST ACTUARIAL RECRUITMENT SERVICES
We know the process of finding a new role can be daunting and we really want to help. We want you to remember us for making your life easier.
The services we offer to candidates:
- Where possible, every candidate will be met in person by a qualified actuary.
- We will professionally review your CV.
- We will NOT put your CV forward for a position without your consent.
- We will assist with the setting up of interviews and remind you the day before the interview to make sure you don’t forget.
- We will make sure you are properly briefed before an interview.
- We will provide you with interview tips.
- We will help you with salary negotiations.
- We can arrange distance interview facilities (via video conference or telephone).
- If an employer requires meeting you in person, we can assist you with traveling arrangements.
If an employer requires meeting you in person, we can assist you with traveling arrangements.
The majority of our clients come via referrals from satisfied colleagues and friends in the industry.
Give us call and put us to the test.
COMPANIES & EMPLOYERS
Trust is earned. We believe that we have done just that. SA3 has forged a reputation over the last decade for delivering quality candidates to numerous employers at various locations and levels.
The services we offer employers include:
- Extensive marketing to South African Actuarial professionals.
- All interested candidates will undergo a detailed screening process that will include:
- Meeting the candidate in person whenever practically possible.
- Determining the candidate’s abilities and experience by talking through their CV with them.
- Determining the candidate’s medium to long-term career objectives.
- Checks (credit, qualification, criminal record and references) will be done after the initial interview, once the employer indicates that they are interested in the candidate.
- We provide employers with CV’s and detailed comments, matching specific candidates with specific vacancies.
- If an employer wants to fill a specific vacancy urgently we also provide head-hunting services.
- We are able to arrange distance interview facilities (video conferencing or telephonic).
- If an employer requires meeting a candidate in person, we would be able to assist the candidate with travel arrangements.
- We want to establish a long-term relationship with employers and therefore align our goals with those of our clients. We offer a 100% return of any fees within 3 months should the placement not prove mutually beneficial.
Most Recent VACANCIES
Head: Innovation – SA1053
Experience Level: Qualified Actuary - Industries: Healthcare - Location: JohannesburgOur client is searching for a qualified actuary to define the mission and develop and implement a framework for the Innovation business unit’s strategic and business plans.
Tactical Pricing Manager – SA1052
Experience Level: Senior Student; Qualified Actuary - Industries: Short Term Insurance - Location: JohannesburgOur client is searching for a senior actuarial student or qualified actuary to lead a team of actuarial resources who are tasked to determine, implement, and monitor the effectiveness of tactical pricing decisions that assist the business in achieving its growth and profit targets.
Actuarial Manager (Reserving) – SA1051
Experience Level: Nearly/Newly Qualified - Industries: Short Term Insurance - Location: JohannesburgOur client is looking for a nearly or newly qualified actuary to determine technical provisions and report results for SAM, capital projections and ORSA, as well as to support solutions to implement the IFRS 17 accounting standard. VBA, ResQ or other programming experience would be an added advantage.