Prophet Development Specialist – SA1433
Our client is a South African based financial services group. They are looking for a Prophet Development Specialist to join their team. This role is focused on the development of valuation Prophet models for risk products, savings products, products with investment guarantees and various other smoothed bonus and unit linked products.
Candidates who are interested should have at least 3 years’ experience in Prophet development as well as in the financial/insurance industry. Knowledge of SQL and previous exposure to IFRS17 are preferred.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring soundness of both liability calculations and embedded value calculations in Prophet models.
- Ensuring compliance with reporting requirements and reporting standards.
- Ensuring an acceptable level of accuracy in the Prophet models.
- Engaging with business units to implement product upgrades as well as other requirements.
- Continuously identifying and implementing modelling improvements in the Prophet models.
- Providing expertise and advice to clients and stakeholders.
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Contributing to the process of negotiating objective and realistic service level agreements, monitoring appropriateness and recommending adjustments.
- Defining service practices that build rewarding relationships, encourages innovation and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
For more information, please contact Henda ([email protected] or +27 (0)83 603 2961).