Senior Credit Risk Analyst – SA1439
Our client is a leading furniture and appliance retailer. They are looking for a Senior Credit Risk Analyst to join their Finance and Credit Risk team.
Candidates who are interested should be a Senior Student with at least 5 years’ experience in all areas of the credit life cycle, as well as experience with scorecards and analytics. You should have a strong proficiency in SQL or SAS. You should be able to query and interpret data quickly and clearly. You should be a self-motivated driver with strong problem assessment and decision-making abilities, who pay attention to detail and have a methodical approach to your work.
Responsibilities will include:
- Establishing optimal credit risk policies and limit calculations.
- Analysing current strategies.
- Building A/B testing strategies.
- Defining rules to manage exposure based on customer performance.
- Assisting the project manager, business analyst, system development and IT teams to design solutions that set the business up for future success.
- Engaging in a consultative role with the Marketing and Collections operational teams to streamline their mandates.
- Producing monitoring reports.
- Mentoring and upskilling of junior analysts.
- Ensuring that the business is compliant with regulations and external data providers, that is, credit bureaus.
- Engaging with stakeholders to discuss methodologies, assumptions, and outputs.
For more information, please contact Henda ([email protected] or +27 (0)83 603 2961).